Facilities Site Manager - Kirksville
Mark Twain Behavioral Health is seeking a full-time Facilities Site Manager for our Kirksville, Missouri facilities due to service growth and new building construction. Consider joining our MTBH Team! We offer a supportive culture of appreciation and a strong emphasis on the health and wellbeing of our team.
- Assists the Facilities Director in determining costs of needed physical plant changes, vehicle repair/replacement, and grounds maintenance
- Assists the Facilities Director to plan and schedule facility modifications, including cost estimates
- Assists the agency in preparing for periodic site and monitoring visits
- Oversees and/or provides light carpentry, plumbing, painting, electrical work as needed to maintain agency physical plant
- Manages the delivery receiving function and may assist with shipping function
- Oversees and/or provides preventative maintenance of facility equipment including HVAC and a variety of facility equipment
- Oversees site parking program, including snow removal services and maintains walkways during inclement weather
- Oversees and provides assistance for the cleaning and maintenance of the facility
- Schedules, arranges, maintains required documentation of repairs and regular preventative maintenance of agency vehicles, including periodic reporting of required activities
- Drives vans and vehicles as required
- Coordinates the employee use and scheduling of agency vehicles
- Adhere to all client rights, including confidentiality
Adherence to the MTBH Ethical Code of Conduct and all policies is required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with agency personnel
- Class F drivers license
- Basic familiarity with motor vehicle mechanical operations and preventative maintenance as well as light carpentry, plumbing, painting, and electrical skills
- Skilled with modern office equipment such as a computer, photocopier, shredder, telephone, fax machine, etc. Must have the capability to type on a keyboard, use a mouse, and adapt to software programs such as Microsoft Windows products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and other specialty administrative programs.
Mark Twain Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status or any other characteristic protected by law in any of its services, activities, or operations.
Apply online: Facilities Site Manager - Kirksville
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Mark Twain Behavioral Health
154 Forrest Drive
Hannibal, MO 63401