Emergency Room Enhancement Care Coordinator
Mark Twain Behavioral Health (MTBH) is a private not-for-profit Certified Community Behavioral Health Organization serving Northeast Missouri since 1975 with a wide variety of outpatient services. We strive to treat the whole person by promoting wellness as individuals work toward their personal goals of achieving a satisfying, productive and healthy lifestyle.
Mark Twain Behavioral Health is seeking a full-time Emergency Room Enhancement (ERE) Care Coordinator for our Kirksville Missouri service area. Consider joining our MTBH Team! We offer a supportive culture of appreciation and a strong emphasis on the health and wellbeing of our team.
- Serve as a client advocate
- Perform mental health screenings-assessments as needed
- Provide clinical crisis responses for clients with psychiatric, substance use and co-occurring disorders
- Provide extensive case management and care coordination
- Support consumers in their effort to obtain access to healthcare
- Provide patient education
- Assist consumers to resolve barriers, access resources
- Coordinate service delivery with appropriate agencies
- Monitor client participation and progress by tracking compliance with follow up visits
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with hospital staff, ambulatory personnel, law enforcement and other collaborating agencies
- Complete program-specific documentation in timely fashion
- Arrange and participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings on behalf of assigned clients
- Rotate on-call mobile response with other QMHPs and share clinical oversight as needed
- Make a mobile response when necessary responding to consumers
- Maintain consistent updated communication with ERE program coordinator for coordination of care particularly with observation bed usage
- Guide treatment development with consumer and other stakeholders and maintain a clinical record to DMH certification standards
- Maintain a professional code of ethics at all times and behave in professional and courteous manner with all
- Represent MTBH in the community by attendance at local interagency teams as assigned
- Adhere to all clients rights, including confidentiality
Adherence to the MTBH Ethical Code of Conduct and all policies is required.
- Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work or Psychology with a current Missouri license or license eligible
- Minimum of three years experience working with persons in crisis
- Demonstrated knowledge of alcohol and drug addiction or Certification as an Alcohol and Drug Counselor
Mark Twain Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status or any other characteristic protected by law in any of its services, activities, or operations.
Apply Online: Emergency Room Enhancement Care Coordinator
Send cover letter and resume to:
Vice President of Clinical Services
Mark Twain Behavioral Health
105 Pfeiffer Avenue
Kirksville, MO 63501