Mark Twain Behavioral Health is seeking a full-time School-Based Therapist for our Hannibal Missouri service area. Consider joining our MTBH Team! We offer a supportive culture of appreciation and a strong emphasis on the health and wellbeing of our team.
- Provide individual, family, and group therapy to youth and their families in a school-based setting
- Maintain clinical record according to certification standards
- Provide in-home contacts as needed
- Provide consultation and education services to local schools and resource officers
- Participate in clinical supervision, clinical case staff meetings, in-service training , CAASP/SOC programs, and school-based meetings
- Establish and maintain appropriate relationships with local schools
- Maintain a professional code of ethics at all time
- Rotate the Access Crisis Intervention (ACI) on-call week with other qualified mental health professionals.
Adherence to the MTBH Ethical Code of Conduct and all policies is required.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work or Psychology
- Licensed in the state of Missouri or licensed-eligible
- Knowledge of alcohol and drug addictions in adolescent population preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience preferred
Apply Online: School-Based Therapist
Submit Resume and Cover Letter to:
Director of Clinical Services
Mark Twain Behavioral Health
154 Forrest Drive
Hannibal, MO 63401